SOLAR. ABSORPTION. FILTRATION.
- Consolidated holdings in three near revenue assets requiring capital to reach commercialisation.
- Acquiring majority stakes in pre- income businesses in strong emerging sectors.
- Key stakeholder interest has delivered value driven investments and significant benefit to investors.
- A highly experienced management team with strong leadership and experience in this sector.
- Deploy 70% of funds in first quarter to targeted technology companies.
- Target clean technology sector with disruptive technology.
- Multi-billion dollar addressable global markets.
- Recognition of critical demand for target companies’ product offering. (e.g. industrial treatment of solids, air purification, deoderisation, zero emission, low cost energy).
- Already technically proven. Companies are expected to have valuable IP or a proven competitive technological or commercial edge.
- On the cusp of commercialization or adoption by one or more leading strategic partners.
- 2/3 of companies targeted will go from pre-revenue to having sales within 12 months of Verditek investment.
- News flow within first 12 months of listing will be significant and frequent.
- Easy read-through from the concentration of underlying companies’ sales and cash flow as only 3 companies will be invested in with stakes of 51%.
- Ultimately dividend up-streaming or collective free cash flow yield of combined holdings’ to market cap.
- Potential growth in sales and cash flow from pre-revenue will provide momentum.
- Strong pipeline expansion and cross-fertilisation within respective practice areas by core external management.
Chairman and Interim CEO
Is currently CTO of Petrofac, a FTSE 250 company, where he created the technology program. Geoff spent over a decade at Shell, where amongst other projects he worked with the Kuwait Petroleum Company (KPC) to address increasing heavy oil and sour gas challenges.
George has over 30 years’ experience in both publicly quoted equities and private equity investments. His career in investment banking began in 1986 working at Hambros Bank then Dillon Read and later becoming CEO of Flemings Spain, an MD at JP Morgan before working at Cazenove and ABN Amro in European Equities.
José Luis del Valle Doblado
Expansive experience in the banking and energy sectors. A former Global CFO of Santander and CEO of Scottish Power, he brings significant management expertise. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Lar España Real Estate SOCIMI and a Director of Abengoa, the engineering, energy and construction company. He holds several degrees including a Mining Engineering degree, a Master of Science and Nuclear Engineer and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
A 40 year career in fund management and private equity with a global perspective. He has strong experience on boards of both listed and unlisted companies in the technology sector in the USA, UK, and Australia – having served as Chairman of IXLA and Chairman of Enova Systems Inc., amongst others.